Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dangling Decoupage Earrings

Don't get me wrong, I love to use resin in my projects, but sometimes mixing up a batch of the stuff for just one or two projects doesn't seem worth my time. So, when I can create a project like this with some ready made material, I am all over it.

Check out these Dangling Decoupage Earrings created by Debbie Saenz for Mod Podge.

Dangling Decoupage Earrings
Project by Debbie Saenz for Mod Podge
Picture at favecrafts.com
Super easy and super fast to create and they don't involve using a bezel, but some wooden circles you can get at any craft store along with some scrap pieces of paper. And, as I already mentioned, no need to mix up a messy batch of resin with this ready made product.

Go make you a couple of pairs. Click HERE to get all the how tos.

Now go bead something.


No comments: