Monday, April 7, 2014

Daisy Chain Bracelet

I adore flowers and am so envious of people with green thumbs - like my mom and my sister who inherited that green thumb. Me - not so much. In fact, I've been known to kill silk plants.

So, when I see cute, beaded flower patterns like this classic Daisy Chain bracelet by Sandra as seen in her blog, I am all over it.

Daisy Chain Bracelet and Photo by
Sandra Halpenny
Although I love the sweet, soft pastel colors she used in her project (which are so very trendy right now), I would use some brighter colors or even a variety of colors all in one project. Actually, the possibilities are endless.

Sandra even has awesome close up photos of each step to help you along.

Click HERE to get the instructions on how to create your own Daisy Chain bracelets, necklaces or even anklets.

Now go bead something.

No comments: