Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Swirly Bracelet

You are not going to believe this! But, check out this bracelet.

Swirly Paperclip Bracelet by Strange Ducks
for instructables.com

I was going to make you guess what it was made of, but the picture gives it away. Yep - it's made out of the common paperclip!

I really like the somewhat irregular, organic look of the spirals and the use of 3 jump rings to connect them all just gives it a little more oomph.

You do have to straighten out the paperclips (as best you can), so a little hand strength is needed. I would recommend using these nylon jaw pliers. I use them in some of my wirework and they work great. They can even straighten out a thin gauge coil of wire!


So, go rummage around in your desk drawer for some paperclips to create swirls and then put them together in a bracelet.

Click HERE to the the instructions.

Now go bead something.

No comments: