Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pink Stone Necklace

Talk about timely, I had just started putting away all the haul from the last jewelry show that I attended and noticed that I had bought a goodly amount of some gorgeous, slab-like stones. Don't know why I bought them, other than I saw them, loved them and had to have them. Never happens to any of you, right?

Right!

Anyway, I decided to put them away until I found just the right project and Voila! - here it is.

Pink Stone Necklace
Photo and Design by Henry happened

A gorgeously simple, but very sophisticated Pink Stone Necklace by Henry happened that you can wear when you are dressed up in a little black dress or dressed down in a white shirt and jeans. Okay, so  my stones aren't pink, but I will have no problem substituting them with my black or green slab stones. And, although her version is almost choker length, I can make it any length that I want and I would really love to see it in a lariat style.

Click HERE for the instructions.

Now go bead something.

No comments: