Monday, December 15, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Project - Day 1: Wreath Earrings and Necklace

Christmas Wreath Earrings
Design and Photo by Rita Hutchinson for
Rings N Things
Thought I'd try something new here - our version of the the 12 Days of Christmas by giving you readers 12 different projects.

I know, I know - I'm already a day behind, but no worries you'll get another project later today.

So for Day 1 of the 12 Days of Christmas, here's a pair of holiday earrings you can  make for giving and receiving.

The Christmas Wreath earrings, like most of the projects I post, are simple to make and modify. So, although these are in Christmasy colors, you could switch up the colors of the crystals and make a pair for every occasion on the year.

This  project is perfect if you have a stash of crystals, like I do, or even some small amount of leftovers from other projects.

Best of all, the instructions also include a matching pendant necklace.

Click HERE to learn how to make your own.

Now go bead something.

No comments: