Monday, December 22, 2014

12 Days of Christmas - Day 9: Ornament Holder

Wire Ornament Holder
Photo and Project by Mamie Jane's
Thought I'd post something a little different today - a wire ornament holder by Mamie Jane's. The loops are much easier to do if you have a wire jig, but if you don't have one - no worries - she shows you how to make your own with some scrap wood and small nails.

Although this is a beaded version of the ornament holder, you can make one without the beads as well. I really like this version because it's not your run of the mill shepherd's hook style holder.

Oh yeah - did I mention she also shows you how to make your own jump rings? I think I just did.

A set of these would make a perfect hostess gift too.

Click HERE to find out how.

Now go bead something.

No comments: