Thursday, December 25, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Project - Day 12: Bead Angel Tutorial

Because I feel I have a special connection to Angels (I even have a Christmas Angel tree filled with ornaments I have been given, collected or made over the past 30 years) and because I feel everyone deserves their own special Angel - at any time - but, especially, this time of year; here is a truly, lovely Bead Angel tutorial by Fibered Feathers.

Bead Angel Tutorial and Photo by
Fibered Feathers
There are so many, many variations you can make with this project simply by changing the cones and beads. Click HERE to get everything you need to make them.

Make them small or make them large, but make lots of them! I'm planning on making a "flock" of these, putting them on cards and handing them out to strangers or simply abandoning them in different places.

I would like to wish you all a Blessed and Merry Christmas and/or Holiday Season. Take care, be kind, love on your family and pets and do something nice.

Now go bead something.

No comments: