Monday, July 22, 2013

Rhinestone Friendship Bracelet

I never went to summer camp as a child, but some of my friends did. Regardless, I don't need summer camp memories to help me like this sweet little Rhinestone Friendship Bracelet by the blogger at Love & Rosen. And, my love of fibers is no secret to anyone so for me, this bracelet is a winning combination of fibers and bling.

Photo and Project by Love & Rosen

The thing about this project is that it can be very sophisticated or hippy chic depending on the fibers that you use. I would love to see this bracelet using black floss or even with tans and turquoises with a string of turquoise color beads to wear with my favorite white shirt.

Regardless of what colors you decide to use, it's bound to be a hit. Click HERE to get the instructions.

Now go bead something.

1 comment:

Love & Rosen said...

Thank you so much for sharing my project! I actually did make this bracelet (sans rhinestones) for all of my girlfriends! Some black and white, some beige and white or pinks and greens. Really fun and so many options!

- Arica

www.loveandrosen.com