Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day - Bonus Project

Shrink Heart Earrings
Photo and Project by PopShopAmerica
Because it's Valentines Day and because it's my 28th wedding anniversary and because I happen to love, love, love hearts and because I especially love Shrinky Dinks - I'm giving you a special bonus Valentines Day Project!

Check out these cute Shrink Art Earrings (or make 'em pendants if you want) created by PopShopAmerica.

I love working with Shrink Art sheets - they are easy to cut (before they are shrunk), easy to color and very easy to get every style of design from whimsical (like these shown) to very sophisticated. I also think they are the perfect fun medium for kids to work with.

Click HERE to see how easy these shrink art components are to make.

Now go bead something.

No comments: