Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bangle Charm Bracelet by the Crafty Chica

Bangle Charm Bracelet
Project and Photo by the Crafty Chica
Kathy Cano-Murillo
I absolutely adore charms! Why? Because I always have orphaned beads left over from previous projects and I love the one-of look that they give.

So when I saw this Bangle Charm Bracelet by Kathy Cano-Murillo - the Crafty Chica herself, I knew I had to share it with you.

Even if you don't have left over charms/dangles from other projects, they are so simple to make. All you need is a pair of round nose pliers, some wire, head or eye pins and your bead(s). Make a simple loop or fancy it up by wrapping it around the stem a couple of times. Even simpler is Kathy's way of stringing the bead onto an eyepin and then adding it to a large jump ring.

I can see this bracelet with lots and lots of charms - maybe even some that have some sort of personal or historical meaning to you. And, if it were me, I would add multiple charms to that one jump ring to make it even more fun to wear (and hear)! I may even make my own bangle bracelet - but, you can buy these simple bangles everywhere.

Click HERE to get the directions.

Now go bead something.

No comments: