Thursday, June 20, 2013

Clever and Inexpensive Storage Idea

Tiered Organizer Tray
Photo and Project by Sew Many Ways
Wow - this is a really clever and inexpensive storage idea designed by Karen at Sew Many Ways.

This the part that Karen used to create her
Tiered Storage Organizer 
Karen is a crafter and her blog at Sew Many Ways is full of organizing ideas, recipes, crafts projects, quilting blocks and so much more; you should go over there and check it out.

But, what really blew me away was this very simple and cheap Tier Tray Organizer made from items you can buy from your local Home Depot store for under $12.00. You don't even need to saw, nail or glue anything, you just stack one tray on top of the other and it spins - wheeeee!

So, now I'm on my way to Home Depot cause I'm going to have to make two or three of these... let's see one for my sewing area, one for my metal studio and one for my glass studio.

Now go bead something.

No comments: