Sunday, June 23, 2013

And, the Chain Maille Fun Continues...

Oh my, it appears that chain maille is all over the place right now... and the colors of jump rings they are using is making my mouth water - wow!

Check out this aptly named "Mint Truffle Bracelet" by Fusions Beads:

Mint Truffle Bracelet
Photo and Project by Fusions Beads

There are so many variations of chain maille, but this one uses a technique called "Helm Maille." And, again, I am swooning over the color and love how the clasp echoes the cool aqua color of some of the jump rings.

So, go get you some jump rings (I would love to see what colors you pick) and make one for you and all your friends. Send me a picture and I'll even post it here for all the world to see.

Click HERE to get the instructions.

Now go bead something.

No comments: