Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Wire Heart Bracelet

Normally, I love really lush, fringe laden beaded jewelry; but, lately I seem to have made the switch over to the minimalist side!

So, no surprise that when I saw this cute, wire heart bracelet created by I Spy DIY I knew that I just had to share it with you.

My DIY Heart Bracelet by
I Spy DIY
I also love that it uses minimal supplies and tools - wire, round nose pliers and, oh yeah - a cup (in place of a bracelet mandrel).

However, I also know we all love beads, so let's change it up and add some beads - bead charms, bead dangles or just string some seed beads onto the wire before shaping it into a heart or the clasp - yep, Jenni even shows you how to create the clasp.

Not only does Jenni have some awesome written instructions, she also has some pretty awesome, close-up photos of all the steps.

Click HERE to get the how to.

Now go bead something.

No comments: