Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Plant Stand Pendant Display

As you probably already know, Houston Bead Society has an upcoming bead show set for October 23 through 25, 2015 - check it out by clicking HERE.

So, when I saw this Pendant Display made out of a plant stand, I thought I'd share it here.

2013 Artoberfest
Plant Stand Pendant Display
Photo and Project by Mary Lyda
Mary says she was trying to come up with some DIY displays when she found this plant stand in her bathroom. The stand is actually a faux metal plastic stand in a gold color with black accents, but she cut pieces of burgundy fabric to help showcase her pieces. I think it looks great. 

So, if you are doing some shows this coming Fall, you might want to find a plant stand (try thrift stores) and make your own display. Even if you're not, I think this would look really pretty sitting on a bedside table or dresser.

So click HERE to find how how Mary Lyda made it.

Now go bead something.

No comments: