Thursday, August 14, 2014

Colorful Bead and Knot Necklace

If you came to last month's meeting, you probably saw the size of my bead soup. What you don't know is that is just a small portion of it. I actually have about 4 maybe 5 times that much more in bags stored in my bead closet.

What I'm getting to is that if you bead and have been beading for a while, you probably have a nice bead soup (orphaned beads all thrown in together) too. And, if it is like my bead soup, it's more than a few months or years old.

So, what to do with a spare bead here and there? How about this Colorful Bead and Knot Necklace by Vicki for Crafts Unleashed.

Colorful Bead and Knot Necklace
Project and Photo by Vicki for Crafts Unleashed
I love projects that I can use my leftover beads and I like this one in particular because it is completely random.

Check out what you need and how to make your own Bead and Knot Necklace HERE.

Now go bead something.

No comments: