Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Skinny Cube Twin Band Bracelet

I was recently reorganizing my bead stash recently and came across a number of tubes of these square beads. For the life of me, I can't remember what I bought them for other than maybe I fell in love with the colors. So, I set them aside hoping I'd run across a project that I could use them for - and I have!

Skinny Tube Twin Band - Project and Photo
By aroundthebeadingtable.com
Check out this Skinny Tube Twin Band bracelet created by aroundthebeadingtable.com. "Twin" beads have two holes - which by themselves can be somewhat challenging; but, there are explicit instructions and detailed drawings to help you through all that.

So, challenge yourself and hop on over to get all the how tos. Click HERE to go over to the site.

Now go bead something.

No comments: