Sunday, February 10, 2013

Crystal, Pearl and Wire Heart Earrings

Just in time for Valentines Day from The Daily Bead blog - these adorable earrings.

Oh my gosh... these are so cute and supereasy to create! All you need are some round nose pliers, wire cutters, 24 ga wire, ear wires, a couple of jump rings, a few crystals and pearls - all of which you probably already have in your stash.

Wired Heart Earrings at
My Daily Bead blog 
In fact, they are so easy to make, I made four pairs in about 2 hours. It probably only took that "long" because I decided to ball up the fine silver wire I used on the crystals (I love how it looks like I added tiny silver beads to the ends) - but, you certainly don't have to. Also, while the designer used 24 gauge wire to create the hearts, I used 20 ga fine silver wire and since I'm a fan of all things wonky, I made my heart charms wonky. I love how they turned out and so did my mom and my sister.

Created by Tish Reed
Click HERE to watch the video and make these by dozens as I'm sure all your friends will want a pair when they see you wearing them.

Now, go  bead something!

No comments: